- Anything that supports Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Microsoft Framework 4.0 installed (See Below)
- Display Resolution of 1024x768 OR HIGHER.
Release 184.108.40.206 (1/5/2014)
- Final release -- minor bug fixes, and disable update checking.
Release 220.127.116.11 (9/17/2012)
- Added an option to store thumbs as ".metathumb" files. Believe it or not, the functionality of metathumbs has a lot of usefulness, and I do recommend it.
Release 18.104.22.168 (5/5/2012)
- Removed the "Lower Resolution of Fan Art" Option -- The WDTV bug that prompted this requirement was corrected in Live Firmware 1.03.10 and Hub Firmware 2.08.13 (I think)
- Cleanup of several Tool-Tip texts
- Improved the File Naming Template -- It now uses the presently-displayed episode details to demonstrate the template.
- Updated Web Documentation
Release 22.214.171.124 (12/4/2011)
- User may now click through the available Season Artwork Thumbnails by clicking the thumbnail itself.
- Minor Bug Fixes
Release 126.96.36.199 (12/2/2011)
- Since the Hub and SMP UI no longer scroll the ACTORs in the GUI, I've positioned the GUEST STARS first in the list.
- Now supports DVD Order as well as AIRED order. See the documentation for details.
Release 188.8.131.52 (11/5/2011)
- Reformatted the XML Schema to make the resulting XML files compatible with the new format for TV Shows on the Live SMP.
- DIRECTORS are now all concatenated on a single line.
- ACTORS are now all concatenated on a single line.
- Show ID / Season ID info as well as other details have been added to the XML.
Release 184.108.40.206 (7/23/2011)
- Added the ability to save all backdrops on local storage
Release 220.127.116.11 5/7/2011
- Strip some leading and trailing SPACES out of source XML
- Added the option to "Hide" Thumbnail JPGs (by preceding filename with a dot) to make them visible to Live/Live+ devices WITHOUT showing duplicate thumbnails.
Release 18.104.22.168 4/9/2011
- User-selection options are now remembered and will be restored each time you run the program.
Release 22.214.171.124 4/08/2011
- Multi-language support for XML Data (User Interface remains in English)
Release 126.96.36.199 2/26/2011
- Added the ability to modify the TITLE format in the same way as the Filenames.
- Added the ability to override the default of using LOW RESOLUTION backdrops.
- Minor bug fixes.
Release 188.8.131.52 2/20/2011
- Added the ".T" tag to file naming templates. See docs for details.
- Better handling for the junk some people put in the TVDB.COM database (like episode numbers > 999 or season numbers > 99.)
Release 184.108.40.206 2/13/2011
- Several popular Naming Templates are now available in a Drop-Down List.
- EPISODE Selection now shows the Episode Name.
- As user types a new template, a sample filename is shown underneath to make it easier to edit.
- Corrected a couple of minor bugs
Release 220.127.116.11 2/12/2011
- Pop-up Dialogs now conform to standard Windows formats
- Several Pop-ups removed and replaced with audible signals and text in the Activity Log
- Better handling of Series Names and Episode Titles that have characters which would result in illegal filenames
Release 18.104.22.168 2/9/2011
- Better error handling for broken image URLs coming from thetvdb.com database
- Better error handling / validation for illegal filenames
- Added comments to XML
- Cursor now reflects "Busy" status
- Added Help / Release Notes / and required link to the TVDB Website
- Instead of only a BASENAME, User can specify a complete file naming template.
- Minor UI Changes to support upcoming features
Release 22.214.171.124 2/3/2011
- Deployement moved to Dedicated Website
- Now Auto-checks for Updates
Release 126.96.36.199 2/3/2011
- Added an option to prevent saving ANY filename.jpg type file. This is useful if you're only updating the XML and have no need to update the JPG files.
Release 188.8.131.52 2/1/2011
- Added a proper XML declaration at the top of the file. The Hub doesn't seem to care if one is absent, but t's still good practice...
- Corrected a problem when user attempted to put a space at the end of the filename.
- Temporary workaround: The FANART used is now a low-resolution version because the Full-HD versions may crash the Hub under certain circumstances.
Release 184.108.40.206 1/30/2011
- Fixed a bug that crashed the program when saving a series from a start point other than the first episode.
Release 220.127.116.11 1/30/2011
- User can now STOP a Save in Progress. You might have to click the button a few times before windows notices!
- Progress Bar now indicates the save status.
- Corrected a bug where the Backdrops would get dropped or be reduced in number for certain episodes.
Release 18.104.22.168 1/29/2011
- Corrected Abnormal Termination if user selects a Show ID that has XML but no valid episodes inside it.
- Corrected several issues where data from previous series remained in memory when user selected a new series
- Removed spurious "|" symbols flanking the Genre and Director fields.
- Fixed "Array out of bounds" error for series with more than 99 "episodes" in a season.
- Added an option to include the EPISODE name in the OVERVIEW text, since hub is presently IGNORING the TITLE tag. This option is ENABLED by DEFAULT, but when this bug on the hub is fixed, I'll change the default to DISABLED.
- Now the ORDER of BACKDROP presentation varies with the episode number. That way, as you scroll through the episodes on the Hub, the different episodes' backdrops will initialize with a different backdrop.
- Example: Episode 1 will show backdrops 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 in that order.
- Episode 5 will show backdrops 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 .. 20, then 1, 2, 3.. and so on.
- Substantial performance improvement when saving SEASON or SERIES at a time by not continually updating the displayed image until the save is completed.
Release 22.214.171.124 1/28/2011
- Added capability to use FAN ART as Backdrop images.
- Added an option to DISABLE FAN ART (Default is ON) as Backdrops.
- Added an option to use the provided SEASON COVER ART as the Cover Art JPG (default is to use the Episode Thumbnail)
- Added a preview window to show the SEASON COVER ART.
- Added a "Title" template selection so user can specify the format of the <title> tag
- Tooltips added to all interesting controls.
- Some additional "Robustification." Yeah, that's a word... So there.
Release 126.96.36.199 1/27/2011
- Added more information to Activity Log
- 4:3 Thumbnail images are now properly scaled in the 16:9 window
- Activity Log now scrolls automatically
- Added option to included Regulars in the Actors List
- Added option to disable the inclusion of backdrops
Release 188.8.131.52 1/26/2011
- No longer enforces a "." between the filename and the SxxExx portion.
- NOTE: You can't see the trailing space if you type it in the Base Name, bit it's there.
- Look Carefully at the "File will be saved as:" text to ensure that's what you expect.
Release 184.108.40.206 1/26/2011